What people eat can sometimes tell a lot about them. It can allow a person to see a person's background and family life. It sometimes allows them to understand a person's culture and get an incite on some of their beliefs. Looking at my food for instance you may be able to tell one big thing about me. You won't find any meat in my fridge because I'm a vegetarian. From taking a look at my food and eating habits a person would be able to see that I care about my health because you'll be able to find some fruit and vegetables in my fridge. They'll also be able to tell by looking in my cupboard that I like to indulge in snacks and junk food too. I like to be able to enjoy most kinds of food because I also like to try to enjoy most things I do in my life. I like new experiences and trying new things. I try not to decide whether or not ill like something before actually trying it. I love going out and experiencing new things and having fun. My life is a lot about balance. I not only balance a healthy diet but balance my social life. I have to balance being a student and an athlete here. I try to make enough time for my social life and to have fun as well as saving enough time to study and practice. A person could tell from the food I like to eat is that I love italian food, especially pizza; so I'm glad the saying "you are what you eat" isn't completely true.
I really liked the part in your blog where you made the connection between how the foods you eat mean that you are a balanced person. I would never have thought of that. Plus I love the part about how being balanced helps to have enough time for a social life and having fun. : ) So true!
ReplyDelete