Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I like this!! Its simple and clear. Its obvious to me that you think youth playing violent video games is a preset to a life of crime in their future. Makes your point well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really makes people think about how video games affect the kids who play them. Putting these pictures back to back is strongly effective and suggestive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this a lot and i think its a really direct point of how some video games are influencing people in a bad way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this was a well done image because it makes you argument very clear and regardless of whether or not your audience agrees, they know what the article is about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you didn't have to use words at all in order to get your message across. The image itself does it all!

    ReplyDelete